Heres a screen I captured on my iPhone, by holding down the button on top of the device and clicking the big round button near the bottom. It then goes into the queue of photos where you can email it anywhere.
or this way?
How to take the shots:
1. Download and install the Android SDK. Dont worry unlike some SDKs, installing the Android kit is completely straightforward.
2. Enable USB Debugging on the device by going to Settings -> Applications -> Development and checking the proper box.
3. Plug the Android device into the USB port.
4. Find the folder containing the SDK you just installed. The location will vary depending on which operating system youre using, and where you chose to install it. On all platforms, the folder name should begin with android-sdk-. For example, the folder for the current build on OS X is android-sdk-mac_x86-1.0_r1?
5. Open the tools folder within the Android SDK folder.
6. Double click the file titled DDMS. This stands for Dalvik Debug Monitor Service.
7. In DDMS, your device should be listed. Highlight it by clicking on it.
8. In the applications top menus, go to Device -> Screen capture.